Monday, March 19, 2012

Project 4

For project 4 I decided to create a piece that was somewhat relaxing to listen to and wasn't too overwhelming. To start out the piece I used the Fruity Filter with a guitar sound. Also adding an automation clip to it to pan it in and out when I wanted to to be quieter or louder depending on what I added next. Next I used the X-Y controller with a kick sound to add in some percussion I wanted a somewhat of a dramatic change in the percussion so when I recorded the X-y controller I moved around a lot with it. To add more to this I put in the channel Boobass I used the riff machine to get a sound I liked for it the just added and automation clip on top of that. Finally I added FL keys and wrote out a simple piece to be played when the percussion fades out through out the piece and to end it I had the Slayer and the FL keys fade out together.

1 comment:

  1. Great bass sound and good mix. I can clearly hear the filters working. Good job!

    ReplyDelete