Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 5

With project 5 I composed my own loop on the piano role and then used Poizone to create a sound out of the annoying default buzzing sound they gave. I decided to go for a softer lighter happier piece to create, so I made my sound that could be used almost entirely through the whole piece with a pitch change in the middle. This you'll hear right away at the beginning of the piece. To compliment this sound I used poizone again to create a heavy base sound with long notes so it wouldn't over power the melody. I added in some low bass sounds and a triangle sound to start off the piece too. To end it all I used automation clips to end the piece to end the whole thing

1 comment:

  1. This loop has great forward motion to it without having any drums at all. great job with the songwriting aspect. The synths are beautiful. I love the arpeggiator use. brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete